Sunday, April 11, 2010

Last sem n first blog!!


BLOGGING!!well, how did this happen..Am totally a night person, and with no classes in the final semester ma usual time to hit the bed was 4 / 5 Am...As all were early sleepers at ma home i spent time watching HIMYM , FRIENDS ,HEROES etc at late nites.. there were times even this could bore me , so that is when i started reading my classmates blogs,updates n used to critic them.. Den i wanted to take a shot at it, but i had one thing in ma mind not to drone anyone with the crap am doing, 'Who is interested in what others do'??.and so i wanted to write something without getting branded as "mokkai".So here is ma maiden attempt in blogging about my final semester.


I was among the chosen few who stayed in college for project.The reasons being wanted to be the final sem with my friends who all stayed back and veetu sapadu.I had been placed in Cognizant , managed to get a 8.21 GPA and life was smooth for me till that one phone call..
It was from my uncle Anantha narayan from San jose,CA. He was the only engineer in my family apart from me( not very keen in calling myself one though) and my guide.He and my parents were not very keen on me joining Cognizant as it was sure the company wont call me in less than a years time.I wanted to work for two years time and may be later think of studying.The reason being i was more keen in media, sound recording, desining and such creative things than engineering .And two years time in a metropolitan city will give me a better chance to pursue it.For the first time that night after the phone call i told my family my wish. But coming from a conservative coimbatore family the answer was a complete NO 'How can u even think of it'?


So gave up my idea.In two months time i took GRE, shutting myself in room and swotting again.. I took my TOEFL, applied few universities ... I was relieved and had lot of time for my friends again.I went 4 times in two months to one among my favourite places chennai:)Shruthi was an excellant host .. Loved puppy athamas place. Took part in Neeya naana .. luckily Ravishankar was there :) Had great time with him after so long time..


With all late nite movies n tv shows , projects wid reva ,hangout with friends, Sis wedding, staying back in coimbatore was not a bad idea after all:)


I did not do what i wanted to do. But am happy that my people are happy.And i will always do whatever i can to make them so..:)Find joy in whatever u are assigned to do..LIVE LIFE KINGS SIZE!!:):)

11 comments:

  1. @ mary " class mates blog" was urs

    gau thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good...When u said classmates blog.. my intuition strongly tells me that you were never aware of the existence of my blog... aishusraghu.blogspot.com
    And to ur maiden attempt.. kudos.. honest feedback : chat lingo coudl be avoided nu i felt.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) so next time meet pannum pothu tell me all the criticisms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya there was " the no aware getting available " LOL:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Srinithi: took part in neeya nana? wen it happened ?

    @Aishu: u didnt tell me u r blogging .... :X

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ aishu ya ill try 2 rectify it:) thanks

    @ guru guess it ll cum in 2 weeks time ,donno ill tell you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last Blog in ur last year.. lol :)

    ReplyDelete